Are you in search for tips to live longer?
In a recent study, we find out the opposite of how we we’re raised. Alcohol and Coffee actually have incredible health benefits found by the 90+ Study started in 1981.
There was an incredible amount of findings throughout the study, but the major findings are below:
- People who drank moderate amounts of alcohol or coffee lived longer than those who abstained.
- People who were overweight in their 70s lived longer than normal or underweight people did.
- Over 40% of people aged 90 and older suffer from dementia while almost 80% are disabled. Both are more common in women than men.
- About half of people with dementia over age 90 do not have sufficient neuropathology in their brain to explain their cognitive loss.
- People aged 90 and older with an APOE2 gene are less likely to have clinical Alzheimer’s dementia, but are much more likely to have Alzheimer’s neuropathology in their brains.
To learn more about the study, click here.
The Guy’s Grape
Feel free to Tweet us at @TheGuy’sGrape!