Shout-out from Chipotle to Teachers on May 8th with a free (late) lunch starting from 3pm until close. The Guy’s Grape recommends making the late lunch a dinner and pairing it with these grapes below!
Before we go into wine pairing recommendations with Chipotle, here’s what you need to know about the May 8th free lunch:
- Starts at 3pm on May 8th
- May 8th is Teacher’s Appreciation Day
- Bring your faculty ID card
- The offer includes anyone that works at an elementary school, middle-school, high-school, community college, or university
- This does include non-teachers
- The deal is a BOGO – Buy One, Get One
Now, Check out these awesome 4 wine pairing’s with a Chipotle Burrito!
1/ Steak – Tempranillo (Rioja Crianza) or Malbec
2/ Carnitas – Pinot Noir or Viogner
3/ Chicken – Pinot Gris (Oregon), Sav Blanc or Rose
4/ Vegetarian – Pinot Gris or Albarino
Want ideas for more pairings? Feel free to DM us on Twitter @TheGuysGrape
Cheers and Enjoy!
– The Guy’s Grape